- Remove AngryMama’s hair by twisting anti-clockwise and lifting it off, then removing her head.
- Add vinegar first and water second to the two fill-marks shown at the back of her neck.
- Replace her head and hair onto the body and place in the center of the microwave oven.
- Microwave for 7 minutes.
- Allow to stand for 2 minutes to cool off.
- Remove AngryMama by her arms. DO NOT grab her anywhere else on her body as she will still be hot.
CAUTION: Hot liquid! Handle with care!
- Remove CoolMama’s hair and head from her body.
- Fill her to fill-mark with baking soda.
- Replace CoolMama’s head and hair onto the body.
- Place CoolMama in the fridge or freezer.
- CoolMama works for months to keep your fridge fresh – the average time being between 1-3 months. Time can vary depending on the size and contents of your fridge. Once you start feeling the odors again simply refill her with fresh baking soda.
- Ensure AngryMama’s hair is secure before use. Her hair maintains a pressure, which also helps from splashbacks and eruption.
- AngryMama and CoolMama are reusable and dishwasher safe.
- Care instructions: To clean AngryMama and CoolMama, wash with soapy water or just place in your dishwasher’s top rack.
- Both AngryMama and CoolMama and made out of recyclable Polypropylene.
- Alternatively, for easier use, you can lift her head instead of removing it.
- The remaining liquid inside AngryMama could be applied to a cleaning cloth to wipe the microwave.
- Customers’ tip: add a squeeze of lemon juice or essence for a pleasant odor.
WARNING: DO NOT OVERFILL OR UNDERFILL AS THIS MAY DAMAGE THE MICROWAVE!